Stop self-pity that will definitely not bring food on the table and believe in you. You busy cursing on your boss because he or she sucked you or because you don’t love your job. Just quit! Think of it as a challenge and fire up, be that entrepreneur that you have thought for years. The above video can give you a picture of what you can be as an entrepreneur. Make money starting a;
- Taxi cabbies-Moving from one point to another is becoming increasingly difficult especially in time of emergency. Having overcrowded bus stations not forgetting the railway stations making the taxi a better option.
- Child care center- Now is the right time to make a go at creating your own child care center. It’s one of the fastest growing industries, with more and more working mums giving birth and wanting to go back to work. Also since the idea of employing a nanny has many disadvantages it leaves then no choose but go for a child care center.
- E-commerce business-Starting an e-commerce business is a great idea, especially if you don’t have a lot of money to invest in start-up costs. You can sell your own products, creating an affiliate and dropping shipment to clients.
- Event planner-Wedding party Planning, birthday party planning or conference event planning are all very complex business to go for but if you have enough experience to handle go for it.
- Garbage collection-this is big business and it definitely collects a good sum of cash. Trash requires disposal services, and many houses no longer had the option but seek help from the garbage collectors.
- Bakery and fast food-
Do you make lovely cupcakes, donuts and birthday cakes? Why not investment in this talent.
- Poultry business-This business requires a lot of money and patience, but once you well established you will smile all the way to the bank.
- Freelancing business-
This is the most affordable, and easiest ways to get started working from home, offering services in skills you excel in. One of the big benefits of freelancing is that you can usually charge more per hour than employers pay for the same work.
- Pest control business-It’s a lucrative business with relatively low start-up costs, especially if you already have the necessary skills to qualify for a trading license.
Starting your own small or medium business has great advantages since you will:
- Be your own boss – Making your own decisions, keep your own time and not having to answer to “The Boss”.
- Benefit from the long hours you do or the knowledge that you have acquired over time.
- Be financial independence – no more worry on since you will always be smiling all the way to the bank.
- Have the creative freedom – freedom to work, design, create, build what you think is best.
Besides the advantages we also have disadvantages of Starting up a business which include:
- Competitors – A large competitor may target your customers and offers them a similar product / service at below your cost – until your business fails.
- History – If you start a business, you have no history. Everything must be generated from scratch.
- Married to the business – No holiday, your business is always with you (day, nights & weekends) and always on the look just in case something goes wrong.
- Suppliers – since you have no history suppliers will find it hard to trust you and issue you services or goods on credit.